Monday, January 10, 2011

1/11/2010

Blog,
i have been down on myself for a few days but i am finding a way to bring it back up. I am going to try and lose weight. i know this may sound crazy and i know that i look "fine" already, but i want to do it for me. and i am going to the beach in the summer and i actually want to look good. haha. so anyways. i have been looking up ways to lose a ton of weight but in a healthy way and every site has said exercise, diet, and sleeping right. which makes a ton of sense. from now on bedtime is 10:00 p.m and wake up time is at 6:00 a.m. i will go to the gym at that time and run/walk for 30 minutes, i will then proceed to work on my abs then lift weights after that. i wan to be skinny. i want to look good and feel good. i have gained 10 pounds! form now on i will be positive. i will love life and chose to change for myself. i am going to do this. but starting tomorrow because i am really tired right now and probably will not wake up at 6:00. also, it will be hard to get enough sleep with my job and my classes. i hope i can do this. please wish me luck.

love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.