Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9/2011

Dear blog,
i am alone. and no one cares. i am stuck in this sad excuse of a life and have no way of getting out. i ask god everyday to take me away from myself but for some reason i am still here. what kind of god would let someone like me be so sad for so long. to cry for literally hours before i eventually falls asleep. i plead so hard that sometimes i feel like it will happen. but then i wake up the next day and realize it was all a dream. blog, who can save me but myself? what if i just want this to end, what if that is the only way i think i can be saved. my mind is too dangerous for me. blog, please help me understand why i am like this. because for all i know, my life is just a sick joke to god.

liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.